Fall is fast approaching, This is my favorite season watching my kids play soccer, watching my daughter cheer for her high school football games, pumpkin spice, and cozy weather! And what’s a better time to get some updated family portraits and beautiful artwork for your walls!
Mini sessions are great for:
- Families wanting a few posed and candid images for wall art in the home, Christmas cards, and to give as gifts to family and friends
- Wanting a quick session
- Children who are able to take direction or be bribed
Mini sessions are not good for:
- Families with children who generally need a warm up period
- Families desiring a lot more candid portraits during the session with activities
- Families desiring a large number of images in their gallery to choose from
- Families desiring a variety of poses/groupings within the family
Mini session are condensed sessions. This allows time for 2-3 variations of a family pose, a group pose of children, and one of the parents. If time permits, other variations can be included but are not guaranteed.
THE DETAILS FOR SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28th
- Session will take place at a park close by Richmond, VA exact location TBD by Wednesday evening to ensure the perfect spot!
- Session times are 3:00, 3:20, 3:45, 4:00, 4:20, 4:45, 5:00, and 5:30
- Sessions are TWENTY minutes in duration
- Session fee is $140 and includes 5 digital downloads.
- You will receive a print release up to 8″x10″ and you may freely share these on social media
- Session fee covers up to 4 people, each additional person is available for $15
Dates and times are are first come, first serve and filling quickly so don’t wait!